MISSION AND VISION STATEMENTS
- We are called to fulfill the Great Commission which is found in Matthew 28:18-20.
Our way of saying that is this:
To invite people to come to Christ, Help them to grow in their faith and send them to go and make disciples.
- Our Vision: To live out our mission in a relaxed worship format, with relevant Bible teaching, and a grace offering mindset.
STATEMENT OF FAITH
- We believe, teach and confess the Triune God – Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe, teach and confess Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior and the gospel as the power of God for the salvation of all who believe in Him.
- We believe, teach and accept the canonical Scriptures of the Old and New Testaments as the inspired Word of God and the sole authoritative source and norm of our proclamation, faith and life.
- We believe, teach and confess the gospel, recorded in the Holy Scriptures as the power of God to create and sustain the priesthood of all believers for God’s mission in the world.
- We accept the Apostles’ Creed as a true declaration of the scriptural faith we believe, teach and confess.
I believe in God, The Father Almighty, Creator of Heaven and earth. I believe in Jesus Christ, His only Son, our Lord, He was conceived by the power of the Holy Spirit And born of the virgin Mary. He suffered under Pontius Pilate Was crucified, died and was buried. He descended to the dead. On the third day He rose again. He ascended into heaven and is seated at the right hand of the Father. He will come again to judge the living and the dead. I believe in the Holy Spirit, The Holy Christian church The communion of saints, The forgiveness of sin, The resurrection of the body, And the life everlasting. Amen.